Powered Surgical Instruments Market: Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2024
This report studies the global Powered Surgical Instruments market status and forecast, categorizes the global Powered Surgical Instruments market size (value and volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).
Powered Surgical Instruments is a market of technological devices used to assist in the performance of orthopaedic and neurological surgeries. Product categories of powered surgical instruments include pneumatic large bone equipment, battery/electric large bone equipment, pneumatic small bone equipment, electric small bone equipment and high speed equipment. Surgeons often employ surgical drills, saws, clip appliers and surgical staplers in surgery and RF electrosurgery systems are routinely used to cut and cauterize tissue in nearly all types of surgical procedures.
The global average price of Powered Surgical Instruments is in the decreasing trend, from 1100 USD/Unit in 2013 to 1033 USD/Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following years.
The classification of Powered Surgical Instruments includes Electric-powered, Battery-powered and Pneumatic-powered, the proportion of Electric-powered in 2017 is about 53%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
Powered Surgical Instruments is widely used in Orthopedic, ENT, Cardiothoracic, Neurology and other procedures. The most proportion of Powered Surgical Instruments is in Cardiothoracic, and the proportion in 2017 is 37%. The trend of Cardiothoracic is decreasing.
According to this study, over the next five years the Powered Surgical Instruments market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Powered Surgical Instruments business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Powered Surgical Instruments market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Johnson and Johnson
- B. Braun
- Smith and Nephew
- Zimmer Biomet
- De Soutter Medical
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Request a sample copy @
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Powered Surgical Instruments consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Powered Surgical Instruments market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Powered Surgical Instruments manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Powered Surgical Instruments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Powered Surgical Instruments submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain