Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device Market: Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2024
This report studies the global Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device market status and forecast, categorizes the global Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device market size (value and volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a noninvasive, FDA-approved technology that uses shock waves to treat chronic, painful conditions of the musculoskeletal system. The procedure has also proven to be extremely effective for improved penile function. ESWT produces intense, short energy waves that travel faster than the speed of sound. This shock wave, in turn, generates pulses of high pressure sound that travel through the skin, initiating tissue repair. ESWT can often heal even chronic conditions that the body has previously been unable to repair on its own. The weak shock waves interact with deep tissue where they cause mechanical stress and microtra uma that stimulate the body to jump into action.
The global ESWT devices market is dominated by few players from Switzerland, UK, Germany and United States, like Chattanooga(DJO), BTL from UK, Storz Medical and EMS Electro Medical Systems from Switzerland, while MTS Medical, Zimmer MedizinSysteme and Likamed GmbH from Germany. There are several middle and small size players from Korea, Turkey, Belgium and China, like Gymna from Belgium, HANIL-TM, HnT Medical and Urontech from Korea, Inceler Medikal from Turkey, while Wikkon, Longest, Xiangyu Medical and Shengchang Medical from China. The key technology is in the hand of the top players, some Chinese players import the key critical components and assembled in China, lack of key technologies, high costs, low price, low-quality and full of competition.
According to this study, over the next five years the Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Storz Medical(Switzerland)
- EMS Electro Medical Systems(Switzerland)
- MTS Medical(Germany)
- Zimmer MedizinSysteme(Germany)
- Likamed GmbH(Germany)
- Inceler Medikal(Turkey)
- HnT Medical(Korea)
- Xiangyu Medical(China)
- Shengchang Medical(China)
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Request a sample copy @
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Table-top/Portable ESWT Device
- Hand-push Type ESWT Device
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Medical Institutions
- Physical Therapy and Sports Center
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain